Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Family Affair

Before I start, I know I am a lame blogger. I can't seem to get it done, but I sure try.

So my cousin Leah married Scott. They've courted since I think their sophomore year in college and were ready to tie the knot. Aunt Ruth and Uncle Steve sure know how to have a celebration. We had a great time with all the family and cousins. We did miss Jessica and Jeff though. I can't believe Scott and Leah will be a married for a month this weekend. Time flies! Here are a few photos from the wedding and family at the reception. I didn't get as many as I would have liked.





I know! I didn't get one of the happy couple, but that is what my mom is for. She is the master of photos, and combines all photos taken and kindly distributes Cd's from family functions. Love her for that. Besides, I was busy with Zachary, making sure he was kept clear of the dance floor and not overloading at the candy bar. I tell you the one picture I wish I had taken was of him dancing. It was hilarious! He definitely got his moves from his dad.
Stay tuned for the next post. I am working hard on getting a video of Zachary playing the piano, and it is not nearly as long as Moonlight Sonata.

No comments: