Our first stop on Thursday was to see Traci and the kids. We visited and met their new dog that looks like a polar bear, hence the name Bear. Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures, but Zachary was very interested in Elise and getting to play Mario Cart with Jack.
On Friday, we went to Travis and Cassie's for dinner. It was a wonderful time to be in town because we celebrated Trav's birthday. We ate pizza and Aunt Ruth made a cake. We had Travis's favorite ice cream, Blue Bell Cookie Dough - yum! Zachary was well behaved and played pretty good with sweet, little Alex. I got one picture of Zachary reading Alex a book.
Saturday, we hung out with Lauren and Aunt Kathy. Lauren is the mothering type and very patient with Zachary. I got a small glimpse of what I think it might be like for my son to be married. He will need a take charge kind of girl, but will be a good husband. Lauren was teaching Zachary dance lessons, and he was going right along with it. They played well together all day.
2 comments:
love it! the one of the boys is too cute! and if Zachary needs a take charge girl, I am SURE that Lauren is his gal! :) too funny!
Holly,
I enjoyed you and Zachary visiting me in Austin and welcome you back any time. We'll try some new adventures next time.
Post a Comment