The funniest thing is that Zachary is now labeling different people as the characters. My grandpa, Zachary's great-grandpa is Darth Maul. Maybe is it the bald head, but I'll be interested to hear if Zachary convinces Grandpa to Light Saber fight. Good Luck Grandpa!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Star Wars
I've finally convinced Zachary Star Wars is cool! The boys at school like the Clone Wars, so I am challenged to align Zachary's likings with theirs. We've watched all the episodes, have bought more Lego sets than I can count, and DVR the Star Wars cartoon for watching in the mornings. The good thing is that Daddy is a Star Wars fan too, and so a regular ritual occurs at our house each evening....


The funniest thing is that Zachary is now labeling different people as the characters. My grandpa, Zachary's great-grandpa is Darth Maul. Maybe is it the bald head, but I'll be interested to hear if Zachary convinces Grandpa to Light Saber fight. Good Luck Grandpa!
The funniest thing is that Zachary is now labeling different people as the characters. My grandpa, Zachary's great-grandpa is Darth Maul. Maybe is it the bald head, but I'll be interested to hear if Zachary convinces Grandpa to Light Saber fight. Good Luck Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you know he's going to kill you someday for posting those of him in his underwear :) travis would LOVE to join him in a battle someday!
Post a Comment