Friday, September 10, 2010

Water park

Over the summer a new water park opened about 30 minutes from us. The day we got ready to go, to Zachary's dismay, it down poured. Labor Day weekend, we decided to try again. Besides the credit card machine not working, and it taking literally 45 minutes to get in the park, we had a pretty good time.

After bringing my camera, I thought, how will I get a picture on a ride. I'm on the ride as it is, so you get pictures at lunch. Poor thing, it was overcast most of the time, so he was shivering cold.


This is the only proof I was there. I had this new pedicure style done. Not sure I like it. John says it looks like I have dirt on my toes, as he laughs. Not funny.
After Zachary's friend tried at least 50+ times to get across a water obstacle course, we finally headed out after about 4 hours. Zachary zoomed across that thing in a few minutes, so watching his friend was rather humorous, but he was determined. Anyway, he played at the house for a bit with his friend, and when the boy left, he crashed out. Come to find out, he had a 102 fever. Might explain the shivering and ho-hum attitude about being at the park. So the reality is that Zachary's buddy and I had a good time. We'll go again when he is feeling better.

No comments: