Zachary's school had a Talent Show last night. They had to try out and then the selected participants performed for the show. He did pretty good with a really hard piece, The William Tell Overture. We cut it down to about a minute and a half.

I'm very proud of him and that he does not get really very nervous or worried. He really just wanted to play and did seem satisfied with receiving a recognition certificate. Of course, I am a little biased, but I think he would have placed in the top 3 if they had handed out awards above 2nd place. The proceeds for the show went to Star of Hope.
Now he has decided to work on Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. Maybe he will be asked to play at Chapel. I just love that song.
I'm very proud of him and that he does not get really very nervous or worried. He really just wanted to play and did seem satisfied with receiving a recognition certificate. Of course, I am a little biased, but I think he would have placed in the top 3 if they had handed out awards above 2nd place. The proceeds for the show went to Star of Hope.
Now he has decided to work on Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. Maybe he will be asked to play at Chapel. I just love that song.
No comments:
Post a Comment