Thursday, March 24, 2011

12 years

John and I celebrated 12 years this March. I can't believe that much time has passed. We enjoyed our tradition of alternating who picks the restaurant each year. This year was my turn and I chose Masraff's. It was delicious! And the Kitchen added a their little touch to our dessert plates.

I was freezing, so the outfit has been complimented with a sweater. You are totally missing the cuteness of the get-up! Annoying! Not much has changed, except I think we are more grounded in our marriage and have learned to love each other more despite the times we tend to be selfish. I guess God wants us to have something to work on. I think Zachary has also allowed us to grow closer as we deal with the challenges children bring. I'm looking forward to more of what we have.

321

No comments: