Venue: It'z
Attendants: Bryan, Nathan, Joseph, Nicholas, Presley and Zack
Served: Unlimited pizza, soda, and cake
Entertainment: Unlimited video games, go-karts, laser-tag, and mini-bowling
Results: a blast had by all
We kept the party small this year with six boys. I had one mom help transport the boys and then John and I were there, of course. It was a great time to go since the place was virtually empty. We did not have to wait in any lines for the activities. We extended the party an hour since the boys were all having such a good time.
Zack did super good on laser tag. I was rather surprised at his dodging skills. He snuck up on me and John a few time too. We played 3x since all the boys seemed to enjoy that the most. And then at the go-karts, he happened to get the fastest car and lapped all the boys 2 times. It was fantastic!!! The boys enjoyed bowling too.
Everyone left at 7:30, but me and Zack. The party pack we chose had unlimited arcade games. I figured this is the only time he is going to get to play Mrs. Pac-man unlimited. So, I let him play until 8:45P. Yes, I know, I'm a little crazy, but what mom doesn't sometimes allow their child to enjoy his birthday party. Besides, I brought a book and just sat and read. We were both happy.
Here is a link for the boys singing happy birthday. Totally the way boys would sing it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment