Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Friday, April 6, 2012

Well I'm hugely delayed in this post and am most excited about it.  Some pictures were taken by others, and when I finally received them, they were not what I expected, nor very clear.  And I didn't get any family photos or folks that attended.  I think I was too excited to think straight.

Zachary decided he wanted to be baptized.  He said he has believed Jesus was his savior "since he was about 5 or 6."  And yes, he was baptized as a baby, but I like to think of that as a baby dedication.  As I have studied more, I have come to see the importance of each person coming know Jesus independently.  And not that you have to go through the whole process again, but he wanted too. 





And there you have it.  We are super proud of his decision.  He had a big crowd present, including both sets of grandparents, Patrice and Lauren, and Cindy and Chianti from BSF, as well as Belinda Skoog from my Mom-in-Prayer group.  At our church you holler if you know the person getting baptized.  I had several friends come up afterwards and ask if we heard them.  I just love our church!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Congratulations Zachary!! What a wonderful day!! Can you hear us holler?! :)