Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Zack has decided he has a girlfriend.  She doesn't know, at least not yet.  He picked a card and some heart-shaped Recess's cups.  "But only a few so she won't get cavities," he said.  The card was Hoops and Yoyo, which he thinks is hilarious.  He wanted to sign, "Love your boyfriend, Zack".  It tried to explain that she might be scared off by that, and to just be kind and helpful. 

I guess it went OK today.  He told me that she thanked him.  I hope the girls didn't snicker.  I thought he was cute for trying.

I got Zachary the normal card and candy.  He doesn't seem to notice that it is a holiday and since everyone else is getting something cool, maybe he should too.  That worked out since John was out of town until around 6 pm.  When we finally gave him his gift he was so excited!  He's been asking for a Wax Vac for months.  So what the heck, $10, and a little entertainment for all of us.  He tried it out, but I guess he wasn't convinced.  So, he proceeded to try to vacuum up water from the counter top in the kitchen. 

"Now, there will be peace in our home."  Who knew Wax Vac could bring peace?!

No comments: