Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Experiment

With summer allowing us a little more time, we decided to try neurofeedback.  Wikipedia defines it as a type of biofeedback that measures brain waves to produce a signal that can be used as feedback on brain activity to teach self-regulation.  It can address areas such as attention & focus, anxiety, stress, self-control, plus many other areas.  I listed the items we are hoping it will address.

Last weekend, we got took the initial test that simply reads your brain activity with your eyes open and then closed.


Amazing little cap reads his brain activity

We start sessions this weekend.  I'm not placing my hope in this, but still trusting God for Zachary's healing.  I am praying this could help him get off or reduce his medicines, and that he would feel more in control of himself.  Whatever happens, I know God is always working in Zachary's life.  As I am praying, will you join me.

No comments: