Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm hooked!!!

This blog stuff is about cool. I'm copying my cousin and friend's ideas as I learn more. What a neat way to share videos and pics of the fam! Love that!

I bet you are wondering why I would pick such a boring background. Well I did it as a tribute to Zachary. His new favorite color is 'dark' blue. More recently it was 'dark' green. Things are 'dark' and 'light' these days. He even tries to make dark green and dark blue with his crayons by adding black. Pretty ingenius, I think! He hasn't figured out that crayons don't mix like paint does. In due time...

I tried to add a cute border with music notes that would tie in with the Zachary theme. I think my Type A personality got the best of me. I couldn't get the text part to center with the background. After a bit of time, I gave up. Annoying!!!

Don't expect I will post every day, but I have a little free time before school and such get into full swing. It is kind of nice. I never find I have too much free time, so I am living it up. And of course this is on my 'summer to-do' list. I love to check things off my list.

No comments: