This is the third time I've noticed Pete blinking alot and his eye tearing. Of course the worry wart in me takes over. What if it's cancer, or cataracts, who knows, so we head to the vet. It is just a scratch, but he gets the cone and medicine.
Pete is my buddy. He keeps watch in the house during the day, and he alerts me when someone is outside. At times, I find that comforting because it can be quiet around here. I've never really thought of a dog as being down-trodden or depressed, but when he became a cone head, he looked so let down. It made me wonder how I handle upsetting situations. I'd like to say I run first to God every time, but I'm sure that is not the case. The funny thing is, God never leaves, we do. He waits on us to turn to him.
We took the cone off today. I'm still keeping an eye on my old buddy. One thing I thought about...isn't it funny how God teaches us when we are least expecting it.
1 comment:
What a wonderful blog! What a wonderful gift to your friends and family! Thanks ... and post a few more videos of our Wonder Boy, music prodigy that he is. I just love watching him on video. God IS good.
Post a Comment