Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thanksgiving gift to you.

What are you thankful for on Thanksgiving? I'm thankful for my little pianist and the way God is using him to encourage others.

A while back Zachary saw some sheet music at his piano teachers house. It was Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. He was very interested in it and so she offered to make a copy for him. He dove right in and basically figured a lot of it out on his own. We of course had her guidance on a few areas and he still is not perfect, but I am so impressed with his talent.

Please take a moment to enjoy Zachary's newest masterpiece. This is the hardest thing he has ever played. It is about 5 minutes, but I had to capture every moment of my seven year old's success. This is our Thanksgiving gift to you.



I pray that God brought you happiness with family and friends on Thanksgiving Day as we remembered His goodness.

Love, The Sansing Family

No comments: