This past weekend, I got to sew Zachary's new patches on. My boy is an official cub scout. This is Zachary's first group activity, so our first uniform to deal with. I proudly sewed his patches on Saturday. It was a new feeling...almost like I got to be a mom of a typical child. What a delight!
We had our second meeting Wednesday night, and I got a picture of him to share. He looks so grown up and of course, too cute for words. I'm so proud of him.

Also, on Wednesday, Zachary got inducted to the Junior Elementary National Honor Society. I know we are so lucky that Zachary can learn, and that he is excelling in school. I'm not sure why God picks and chooses those He heals and to what degree He heals them, but I sure praise Him for choosing Zachary. I need to keep my fixed on all of Zachary's accomplishments.
Have a great weekend! What beautiful weather we are having. I hope each of you will get your share of sunshine this weekend. Spring is in the air!
1 comment:
Way to go Zachary! I remember my boys being in scouts and all of the fun they had. Keep sewing Holly as he keeps working hard.
Aunt Ruth
Post a Comment