I am very glad that you have fun at school! I do, too! I can tell that you love to work because you try so hard. You will get a lot of 100's this year, but I will be happy with any grade you get as long as you did your best! I love you very much and I am so thankful that you are in my class!
I'm a mom of one, unique little boy, who daily challenges me to be a better parent. I'm married to my wonderful husband of 15 years, and have a daughter who is working on her third degree as a nurse.
1 comment:
Dear Zachary,
I am very glad that you have fun at school! I do, too! I can tell that you love to work because you try so hard. You will get a lot of 100's this year, but I will be happy with any grade you get as long as you did your best! I love you very much and I am so thankful that you are in my class!
Love,
Miss Trout
Post a Comment