Well, we fell victim to the flu, for the second time this year. The doctor says likely one of the times was the swine flu. It doesn't matter much at this point, but at least we won't have to get either vaccine. Zachary is doing much better, and John and I were spared both times. Zachary was very bummed that he had to miss his first scheduled chess tournament. The next one will be in January.
As for me, some of you may have heard I have an ucler that was bleeding. The great news is that all is healing, and treatable. So, that means I still get to run. I have been training for a 1/2 marathon since June. I was going to be upset if I did not get to run. We will run this Sunday and knock that off the bucket list. And no, I will not be doing another one. This is it for me. I love Jazzercise and loath running, even though I have gained a good friend from the whole experience. While my iron is still low and I will probably run as slow as a turtle, it will still be victory for me as I cross the finish line. I'm looking forward to meeting up with my cousins and many friends that are running too.
I'll post pictures next week. Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Holly, go Holly, go Holly, best luck to you and Patrice, have a great weekend!
Post a Comment