You may be wondering why I don't have a front view. I was getting attitude about the picture. Sometimes, the back side can be more appealing!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Push mobile
Lately, we seem to have something with Boy Scouts every weekend. This past weekend, we had the whole council, which is all of the surrounding areas, meet for push mobile. Each den, which is Zachary's group of boys (and all boys in Scouts from 1st - 5th), makes a car, then they work as a team pushing and driving the car in a race. I did not actually get a picture of the team work and race since I was busy directing and cheering, but here are the boys....
You may be wondering why I don't have a front view. I was getting attitude about the picture. Sometimes, the back side can be more appealing!
You may be wondering why I don't have a front view. I was getting attitude about the picture. Sometimes, the back side can be more appealing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment