Friday, October 1, 2010
When is Halloween?
Yes, I know it is a month away, but for fear we wouldn't get the costume or the size we stopped by on a Friday night after piano lessons. He was so excited, reminding me not to forget any of the accessories and where was his helmet? He wanted to wear the costume out of the store. He suited up as soon as he got home & was ready to wear it to bed. I can't count the number of times he has been in this thing. While I had to pay a pretty penny, I think it will be well worth the numerous hours of use he gets out of it. He is Jenga Fett from Star Wars.
I'm not sure what the Halloween post will be since you've seen his costume. Maybe somehow I can share his excitement with you. Oh, to be a kid again, and allow the little things to make you happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment