Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Christmas Miracle

We had our annual Christmas musical at Zachary's school a few weeks ago. The first one we did in 1st grade was rather challenging. I worried, and have done so every year, about how Zachary will do, whether he would sing and know the movements, go running off the stage, pick a cuticle the majority of the play...all possible scenarios have entered my head, and some have been lived out.


Well this year, was the first time he appeared to do all the movements appropriately. So I include 3 photos to show you that he is on beat and doing the moves with the girls next to him. I was so thrilled inside, and smiled like an idiot on the outside. He has worked so hard, and come a long way in the past four years. Me and John were both applauding his efforts, and of course, stopped for a Sonic ice cream on the way home.







Way to go Zachary! Maybe in the Spring musical, you will get the speaking part. He's only gotten two part, and it wasn't speaking. I thought I was going to vomit the night of the performance. Nonetheless, I have more confidence in my little actor, and expect he will do great!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

oh that is fantastic! I wish I could have seen it all! :) what a wonderful gift holly :)