We got in a little late, so we had to hold off on the park until Saturday. We started Saturday with what I would call a pretty, da-gone tasty breakfast buffet. Of course a little pricey, but a nice selection of food. We then headed to ICE, the exhibit they bring to the Gaylord Texan every year. This year it was a Charlie Brown Christmas, one of my favorite movies.
Afterwards, we headed back to swim. We ate pizza for a late lunch - Zachary's favorite food. Then played video games for a bit. Of course he won some silly prize that cost way more than it was worth, but he so happy with it.
And then Santa showed up, so we had to get a pic with him. And no less, Zachary started listing off all these different items he wanted from Santa. And dinner, after that, was quite tasty.
2 comments:
looks like it went well! so glad!! looking stylin in those parkas!! ;)
Jeffrey and I saw ICE 2 years ago. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done. I really wish I could go again! Thanks for the pictures!! It looked like a blast.
Post a Comment