Forgot to take pictures, but we had a nice T-day with my dad and family. I most enjoyed visiting with my 92 year old grandpa. We had a good talk about life. He is still sharp as a tack, and has slight vision and hearing loss.
Shopped with Mom on Friday for eleven hours. Nearly everything we got used a coupon or a discount. And I think we did pretty good not to buy any nonsense. Only about five items left, and I am done...woohoo!
Got the tree up, lights on the house, and a little time to rest and relax. We are looking forward to some Xmas fun in the coming weeks. I have gotten to where I do enjoy this time of the year, despite all it has become. I think it helps me to keep my eye focused on the Savior, and simplify. Less presents, less parties, less events...keep it simple and enjoy the things I really think are important for me and my family. Hope you all can do the same this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment