His face was funny as he pealed his cupcake. You could tell he thought something seemed a little strange about these cupcakes. He took a bite and I asked how they tasted and he said, "not to good." I said "April Fools!" and told him they were meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing. He said, "I don't like them." He actually very sweet about it. And I thought the meatloaf and potatoes were just as tasty as usual.
Now before you go thinking I am the meanest mom in the world, I did go ahead and make him some real cupcakes for dessert. I tried a recipe from Dr. Oz...one box of cake mix and 12 ounces of Club Soda. It was so moist, and can't even tell you how good it was. A little flatter than normal, but low-fat, and delicious. You can't beat that, and Zachary said they were good!
No comments:
Post a Comment