Thursday, April 12, 2012

Science Kit

The other weekend, Zachary was messing around the house, and he discovered a science kit he had received nearly three Christmas' ago. You never know what will spark his interest. Anyway, he wanted to make a "volcano". And somehow, he managed to get his dad to help him. So, here are the pics of a "volcano."


The set-up in progress. Not what I expected for a volcano, but what do I know.


Squirting the reactor, aaaaannnnndddd.....


BOOM!!!! Yep, that was it.

Surprisingly, he thought it was pretty cool. His Aunt Jo got him another kit for Christmas this year. He does enjoy science, so we may have something fun to do this summer on a dull day.

PS Yes, I know Zachary is often without a shirt in these posts. Much happens in our home at night after his shower. He does not think he needs to wear a shirt. I'm not fighting that battle. At least he has bottoms on. ;-)

No comments: