A challenging, but exciting year has finally drawn to a close. It's been interesting not only watching Zachary change over the years, but many of these other students. Some were so sweet and have developed independence and attitude. I guess that is what comes with the age. Good to know we are not alone in dealing with hormonal changes.
 |
| Zachary receiving his awards from Mrs. Helpenstill, Mrs. Burke and Mrs. Neely | |
|
|
|
This year Zack received all A Honor Roll for the entire year, the Principal Award, the Excellent Conduct Award, the Bible Award, the Book Report Award, the I'm a Winner Award, and the Elementary Band Award. I honestly do not know what the qualifications to receive most of the these awards, but yeah Zachary!!!
 |
| The two Fifth Grade classes |
Dr. Bearinger retired at the end of this year. He was the man that was instrumental in letting Zachary attend Clear Lake Christian School. As we were leaving our last staff meeting for the year, he said he was really proud of all the progress Zachary had made since he started attending CLCS. I am too!
On to 6th grade. Zachary is already concerned about his locker and tardies, and what about time to get to the bathroom before the bell. A new phase...new territory to conquer with God by our side.
No comments:
Post a Comment