I really had no idea what to expect. The lady met us in the lobby and then took us all (me, John, my mom and step-dad, and Zachary) back stage. He got to meet the conductor and visit with him a bit. He was quite cute, asking his favorite restaurant, and telling him that he had played oboe for six months. The conductor said oboe was his instrument. Zachary then asked, "Are you good?" The conductor, Maestro Franz, chuckled and commented that he used to be. They exchanged a few more questions and answers, and then Adam Dinitz (English horn) was passing by. Zachary called out to him, and introducted my mom as "Granmommy".
| Granmommy meeting Adam |
| Zack talking with the Maestro |
| Not the best picture as another flash was going off. |
http://youtu.be/vEfVIoQP3vI
He was funny when he got back to his seat. He said something about thank you letters, and I figured he was asking to write one. So, I hushed him so he wouldn't disturb those around us. He had written a thank you note to Adam after he met him the first time. So later he said, "the musicians will all send me thank you notes now since I conducted for them, right?!?"
No comments:
Post a Comment