Back in June, we went to a free Houston Symphony concert at a local church. I sent a thank you afterwards because a young lady made a special efforts to bring a bassoon along for Zachary to be able to handle. That simple letter has turned into many opportunities for Zachary, including going to shows with tickets received as gifts and getting to meet certain musicians. We owe the young lady who has taken interest in Zachary. And now, she has gone and printed the thank you letter plus other correspondences in the December Houston Symphony magazine.
I'll be the first to say I'm no writer, but they said they would make it sound real good and the picture would look good too. I'm hear to tell you, they must have forgot to do both, but then it is not about me, is it? You'll have to click on the picture to be able to read the article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment