We are headed to Austin. We have lots of family there. We are going to see Lauren on Friday. She will keep Pistol Pete over the weekend. Saturday will be fun with the Robbins Family. I think we are eating at the Nutty Brown Cafe and then going to climb Enchanted Rock...yes, in this crazy heat.
Sunday, we will probably take little Lauren and Zachary swimming, maybe a little golf in the late evening, and then we will get to see the babies and more family. Adam and Nicole and Ryan and Michaela have added to the two newest additions to the Scott Family. I think little Nolan and little Luke might be the best part of the trip. I'll let you know next week.
Then on Monday, I am absolutely thrilled to see my childhood best friend and her newest son, Owen. Denise and I lost touch in about 9th grade when she moved. There was no cell phones or emails, and my allowance did not pay enough to cover long distance calls very frequently. Nonetheless, she found me at Christmas, which was probably the best gift I received last year. I'm finally going to get to see her, meet her husband and hug her kids.
Then back home with Pete and Zachary in tow. They are good riding buddies. Zachary is excited we are bringing Pete and beating Uncle Bill at chess, but I'm not sure about much else. He is very concerned about "pausing" his online chess games so he doesn't loose. I'm praying for good behavior and less mouthiness. I've often wished he had the Ziploc seal and I could open and close it when necessary. Ha. Enjoy your long weekend wherever you may be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment