Spring Break flew by. We didn't do much outside of therapy, but we did have one big event followed by a trip to the rodeo. The big event was our first spend the night guest. And I have to admit, I was a just a little nervous, but they did fine playing together. The only issue was they were still awake at 4am. Oh well, what did I really expect...perfection - ha!
Our only other outing was to the rodeo. We went Thursday afternoon, and the weather was beautiful. As a matter of fact, Joseph started to get a little bit of a sunburn on the back of his neck. I didn't even think about sunscreen. We took a picture on a tractor, trip to the Army booth to play Guitar Hero, watched mutton bustin and pig races, checked out all the animals and exhibits inside, then we headed to the carnival rides and ridiculously expensive treats. We partook in the fun house, super mega slide, bumper cars and a mini roller coaster (and no lie, my child was terrified, but the other little boy picked it). We ate super long corn dogs w/ soda, and finished up with a chocolate dipped ice cream cone.
On the tractor
Guitar Hero - don't they look serious. The older boy quickly became annoyed as they got boo-ed off rather quickly multiple times.
Good ole bumper cars (stupid bumper cars is more like it...you get stuck in a corner)
I think we spent $75, which is honestly the biggest waste of money. And no less the next day, Zachary's piano teacher said they went and you can bring your own food in - what! Next year. Nine weeks of school and counting.
No comments:
Post a Comment