Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time flying

Do you ever blink and think the whole week just flew by? It is only going to get faster with school only lasting another 6 weeks, 3 days, and 2 hours; but whose counting.

An update of what is new in our world...

Testing went good. They kept Zachary for 6 hours, but he always perseveres. I'm so glad we did not have to go back and finish on another day. I hope to get the results tomorrow or next week. And of course, will share them.

Last weekend, we went to my mom's. It was nice to be out in the woods. Peace and quiet. Mom and I stained her deck, which was a fun experience despite the final product. Zachary laid low inside keeping the computer seat warm, playing with his marble run, and other games. He did help us Friday, but quickly found that "painting" the deck had too many rules and grew tired quickly. What's to be expected from a 9 year old.

Sunday, we stopped by Grandot's. Mom cut her hair and Zachary helped to clean up. Lately he surprises me with his helpfulness. Zachary was dusting Grandot off and being so sweet to her. He was talking and everything. I thought he was being pretty gentle, but apparently he got a little rough as she expressed to my mom. That Grandot can sure be funny!

We have a quick week this week, and then on Friday are off to a Boy Scout camp out...camp out = fun; the drive to Nacogdoches = not so fun! I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post next week.

No comments: