Do you remember Field Day at school? Oh, the heat, but the games were so fun! Well, I don't remember the fun part, I just remember the heat as a child. I did not really care for Field Day. Maybe that was because I wasn't very athletic, and like every child wanted to win.
We had a great time though! Zachary's teacher was very enthusiastic throughout the day. And one nice thing about Zachary's school is that every year the events have been different, so it has made it more interesting. They did 17 activities, but most of the time I was watching the event and forgot to take pictures. Here are a a few though...

And if you look closely, he is in the lead & won!

He was serious about this!
Ah, the best part of Field Day...snow cones!

Miss Trout's 4th grade Field Day Friends: Jay Chavez, Bryan Tran, Zack Sansing, Nathan Davis, Nicholas Wilson, Joseph Otto, and Tirk White (back row). Katelynn Kaufhold, Daniella Scarpeta, Aeryn Herbert, Megan Ritthaler, Brianna Harrelson, and Alyssa Davis (front row)
No comments:
Post a Comment