Paper says: I could play chess on the computer and I could do a scholars mate. I want to be a grandmaster. I don't have to college to be a grandmaster. To be a grandmaster, I have to practice with my dad, go to chess club, and practice on the computer. I will play chess in a tournament to get better.
Then Zachary started talking about a "senseless rampage of brutality," which I'm not 100% sure where this came from, but the stories he told and wrote got more and more dramatic. Here is one I came across...
The Lady had the Dog, by Zack Sansing
Once upon a time, a lady washed my dog. The lady's name is Holly, my mom, and the dog's name is Pete. The dog made the lady's jacket dirty. When the dog jumped and messed up, the lady went on a senseless rampage of brutality. What should Pete have done not to be on a senseless rampage of brutality? The End.
Anytime anyone got in the least bit of trouble, they would face a "senseless rampage of brutality". I'll be glad when he moves on from this. You should see the looks I'm getting from people when he talks about this in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment