Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite papers

I love to include Zack's work, some is funny and others are just plain cute. I like to include his handwriting too. So here are the worthy papers from this year.

It reads: I am having a stellar day today because of three reasons. The first reason I am having a good day because I am behaving well. The second reason why I having a stellar day is because I got 100 on spelling and science. The third reason why I have a stellar day is because I almost got a 100 on my Bible verse. Yesterday, I had a good day because I got all my seat work done. Even a child is known by his doings, whatever his work may be pure and whatever it may be right. Proverbs 20:11.


It reads: One time when I got frustrated about the math homework, I asked God to give me strength. God calmed me down. After God calmed me down, I was able to finish my math homework. Now I know I can ask for strength when I feel frustrated. God also promises to answer me when I call to him.



It reads: I am a green card, that has good behavior. I am a green card that as two credits. I am a green card that follows the rules we have at the school. I don't like red or orange or yellow. I am a consistent fellow. I am as tall as a small beyblade and I flip like one too. but I'm always gonna be green because I do what I am suppose to do.


It reads: I have three favorite subjects that are my favorite. These three subjects are Computer, Art, and PE. My first favorite subject is Computer. I like computer because we do "Type to Learn" and we learn about animals on the computer. We also play games. My second favorite subject is Art. I like Art because we do projects, paint pictures, and we glue materials together. My third favorite subject is PE. I like PE because we run, play games, and we are with friends. Of all the subjects we have in school, these three are my favorite.


It reads: My favorite day is Tuesday. It is my favorite day because we do PE. We do Spanish class. I get to learn music on Tuesday. I don't have therapy on Tuesdays.

So what can we draw from these papers? He tries very hard to behave and likes it when he gets 100's in his main courses. However, he likes his ancillary classes best, especially on Tuesday when he doesn't have therapy after school.

No comments: